April 17, 2012

Pattern - Nicolette Bag



I needed a bag to hold my ID, keys and cell phone when I walk Noel, my cocker spaniel. So I came up with this. A small bag that has ties to hold the contents in and two long ties that can be tied at whatever length and style is comfortable. Here's the pattern. Questions, comments or constructive criticism always welcome.





Related Links
Nicolette Bag crochet pattern at Google Docs (for easy printing)



Finished Size
Bottom = 2” x 2”; Height = 4”; Straps = 38”; Ties = 8”

Supplies Needed
1.5 oz. worsted weight (10 wpi)
G hook

Gauge
 Not that important, but if you're a stickler rounds 1-3 should make a square about 2" x 2"



Rnd 1. Ch 4, join w/ sl st to 1st ch to form ring, ch 1, sc 12 in ring, join w/ sl st to 1st sc

Rnd 2. Ch 1, (sc in 2 sts, 3 sc in next st) 4 times, join w/ sl st to 1st sc

Rnd 3. Ch 1, sc 3 sts, (3 sc in next st, sc in 4 sts) 3 times, 3 sc in next st, sc in 1 st, join w/ sl st to 1st sc

Rnds 4-19. Ch 1, sc in each st, join w/ sl st to 1st sc

Rnd 20. Ch 1, sc in 4 sts, *ch 31, sc in 2nd ch and next 29 chs, sc in 7 sts of rnd 19, ch 126, sc in 2nd ch and next 124 chs*, sc in 7 sts of rnd 19, repeat ** once, sc in 3 sts of rnd 19, join w/ sl st to 1st sc, finish off and weave in ends





No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.