April 23, 2012

Pattern - Alyse Moebius Cowl



I've had a fascination with moebius strips since I first learned about them. So I decided to make a moebius cowl. Here's the pattern. If you have any questions, comments or constructive criticism let me know.



Related Links


Finished Size
8” height, 26” circumference

Supplies Needed
2.5 oz/130 yds Red Heart Super Saver or similar worsted weight yarn
K Hook

Gauge
2 (sc, ch 1) = 1.25”, 4 rnds = 1”



Rnd 1. Ch 89, w/out twisting join w/ sl st, ch 1, sc same, ch 1, sk 1, *sc in next st, ch 1, sk 1*, repeat ** around, at the end do not join, twisting the chain to work in the free loops side: continue ** around placing sc in the ch sp, join w/ sl st to 1st sc when back at the beginning

Rnds 2-15. Sl st in ch sp, ch 1, sc in same st, ch 1, sk 1, *sc in next st, ch 1, sk 1*, repeat ** around, join w/ sl st to 1st sc, at end of 15 finish off and weave ends in



No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.