January 31, 2013

It's Official



Are you ready?! Did you sign up yet?

I'm talking about the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I've mentioned it before but it's a blogging challenge in April that you start with the letter A on the first and work your way through the alphabet. It doesn't matter what you blog about as long as it somehow corresponds to that day's assigned letter.

It's a ton of fun and a really great way to find new blogs, make bloggy friends and have your blog seen by a boat-load of people.

So I'm signed up. As numbers 20 and 21 since I'm participating here and on my main blog. I'm committed now. No more farting around. I HAVE to finish the embroideries come hell or high water.

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're on board for this year's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? You're doing both blogs? You win. I've declared it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am. I might need to be institutionalized after but I'm doing it.

      And I don't win. I know that Lisa of Maple Grove Cemetery is doing THREE blogs.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow A to Zer. I wanted to stop by, say hi, and start following. I look forward to reading more from you.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from A to Z. I've just been teaching myself to crochet this year, slowly learning new stitches, watching YT videos, having fun. :) I am not ready for the challenge yet, but successfully completed it last year so I know it's possible. Good luck to you!

    ~Sara~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love crochet. I'm trying to teach myself knitting now. It's not going well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.