February 14, 2013

Cozy Neck Wrap


Hey guess what? I made ANOTHER project with that yarn!

This time it's the Cozy Neck Wrap by Cynthia Harris. Gauge and I are not getting along lately. If my stitches are the right width, the height's not right. If they're the right height, the width is jacked up. So this scarf ended up the right length (right stitch width) but not as wide as it should have been (wrong stitch height). If I can ever get rid of this yarn I'm going to try to figure out what's wrong with my gauge. I have an idea what it is but I need to sit down with an uncursed yarn and a simple pattern and play with it.

And yes. There's still more projects to come with this yarn.

Ravelry project page

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I'm really impressed with how quickly you're able to produce these projects. Hope you get to the end of the yarn soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're giving me credit for making these faster than I actually did. I'm about a week and a half to two weeks slow posting and they're being posted closer together than I finished them. But they were easy and good multi-taskers for when I was watching tv or reading blogs. The end of the yarn is in sight... I think... Maybe...

      Delete

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.