February 13, 2013

Reversible Cabled Headband



You know that song Lambchop used to sing? "This is the song that doesn't end...." I have written a new version. Ready?

This is the yarn that doesn't end
Yes, it goes on and on my friend
Some people started using it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue using it forever just because
This is the yarn that doesn't end....

I ended up making Reversible Cabled Headband by Drew Emborsky with the orange. It's really easy and quick and came out super cute (and warm). But again. It did not use all the yarn I wanted it to. (Ravelry project page)

Why won't this yarn just go away? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.