April 8, 2013

Gimme a G!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.

I didn't know right away what song I was going to do for G like I did with some of the other letters. But as soon as I heard  Alan Jackson' "Gonna Come Back as a Country Song" I knew it was the song. It's such a fun song.

Song: Gonna Come Back as a Country Song
Singer: Alan Jackson
Album: Thirty Miles West
Writer: Chris Stapleton, Terry McBride


8 comments:

  1. I love the way you've approached the A to Z Challenge. Such a unique I idea. What do you do with all your finished embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, how did you manage to get these all done?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your theme! I also looove this song, and I am secretly married to Alan Jackson, but he doesn't even know it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - Fold them up and put them in the bottom of my project bucket. There's some I want to hang; my mom suggested making a quilt. I'm undecided.

    Heather - I have no life. At all. I'm not joking when I call myself a hermit.

    adot - Haha. I loved Alan Jackson as a kid. While I still love his music, I've moved on to others. Like Blake Shelton. But Miranda's cool. I'll let her borrow him for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KC -- Good pick! I enjoy coming and seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, are you doing these by hand? It makes my fingers cramp just to think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to embroider song lyrics! That's a huge project, but one that would so rewarding to see when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the visits. And yes. I'm doing these by hand.

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.