April 10, 2013

Gimme an I!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.

I finished this last night in the nick of time. Yes! But then I spazzed about actually posting it till this morning. Oops.

Anyways here it is. I mostly like it but I think I might have make some bad choices about the lyrics. I'm not sure. There's just that feeling of unease with it. I dunno.

Song: I'm Not of This World
Singer: Rissi Palmer
Album: Rissi Palmer
Writers: Rissi Palmer, Sarah Majors, Dan Shea

6 comments:

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.