April 15, 2013

Gimme a M!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.

ACK! I've had this embroidery done for a few weeks but I completely spazzed on getting the post written and scheduled. Argh. So I know there's a split and some people love Michael Jackson and others despise him. I love Michael Jackson. I think he's one of the greatest dancers and songwriters to have ever lived. And this, hands down, is my favorite Michael song. So here is my M embroidery, stolen from "Man in the Mirror."

Song: Man in the Mirror
Singer: Michael Jackson
Album: Bad
Writer: Glen Ballard, Siedah Garrett

Warning: The video's a tearjerker. Have tissues handy.

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the A-to-Z and I am IMPRESSED! You are conquering the Challenge in a very unique way - love it! My favorite song of his has to be the one from the movie, 'Free Willy', though I do like your fav, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho.Ly.wow! It's challenging enough to just do a post everyday, but to embroider a pattern to go with it? Color me impressed and humbled. You are amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew - Thank you :)

    Nagzilla - Thanks. I love your name

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i thought flowers are difficult.. i came across this embroidery.. so awesome !! Happy to connect. Do visit www.disha-doshi.blogspot.com I am following you via #AtoZChallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll repay your visit at some point this weekend

      Delete

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.