April 16, 2013

Gimme a N!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.


You know what?  I can't remember picking this song.  I'm not sure if there was some great brain wave behind it or not.  It's a song that I've always liked.  It's never really made it onto my favorites; it's a good song and it does speak to me just not enough I guess.  So that's it. Not much to say about this one.

Song: No Fear
Singer: Terri Clark
Album: Fearless
Writer: Mary Chapin Carpenter, Terri Clark



8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun way to do the challenge - you must be quite busy! It's always so interesting to me the way song lyrics can take on a whole new meaning when I read them as opposed to hear them in the song.

    Stopping by from the A to Z Challenge:

    @OneSquigglyLine.com
    www.OneSquigglyLine.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embroidery. Songs. Letters. Such a fabulous idea! I wish I could embroider so well. The brilliance of participating is getting to see blogs like yours, really novel idea. Loved it!

    And so, I've nominated you for an award :)
    http://effervescencia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Great song, Great embroidery. I love it! :) I was sent by Matthew MacNish.
    #1241
    A to Z April Blogging Challenge
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/o-is-for-onyx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embroidery is lovely, and a great idea. I like the song, we do not have a spirit of fear, but of power love and a sound mind. I have listed your blog in my O post today, lovely to be here.

    Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
    Art Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad song, I especially like the inspirational clips in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is incredible! I am so glad I stopped by and got the chance to see what you are doing for A to Z ! You are wonderful!
    best wishes, jean yates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the theme of your blog. It's very creative. Great choice for N!

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the visits, compliments, nominations, and links :) You guys all rock

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.