April 17, 2013

Gimme an O!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.


I really thought this was going to be the embroidery that did me in. But! I got it done in the nick of time. 2 hours till midnight! Sweet! Thankfully my P embroidery is shorter.

Song: One Day Closer to You
Singer: Carolyn Dawn Johnson
Album: Room With a View
Writer: Carolyn Dawn Johnson, Mary Danna


4 comments:

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.