April 19, 2013

Gimme a P!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.


Sorry it's a day late but here's my P finally.  Keeping it short since I'm so behind on both blogs.

Song: Play On
Singer: Carrie Underwood
Album: Play On
Writers: Carrie Underwood, Natalie Hemby, Luke Laird


9 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed with the embroidery. How are you keeping up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol - Thanks. Barely. I am behind a few days on my other blog and am falling behind on this one.

      Delete
  2. Great choice for P! Love Carrie Underwood! Of all the Amer. Idols, she is the one who seems authentic in her life and music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love Carrie. She's my favorite of the Idols.

      Delete
  3. Your "P" could be for 'perseverance' for your efforts to get words on fabric and to share words in music. Both give us a positive message, certainly needed after the recent terror in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embroidery as well. Carrie Underwood is a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth - I chose the lyrics a few months ago. Interesting the way things fell. Thanks for the visit.

    Sheena-kay - Thanks. Glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this song, love the lyrics, love the message...YES!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris - It is a great song :) Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.