April 25, 2013

Gimme a T!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.


I really struggled with the T embroidery. It took me several weeks to pick a song then I wasn't sure what  lyrics to use. Then when I did start on it, I wasn't feeling it. This is as far as I've gotten. It's almost two days late and I still only have this much done.

Song: Tips
Singer: Rodney Atkins
Album: Take a Back Road
Writers: Rodney Atkins, Ted Hewitt, Bob Regan


3 comments:

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.