April 29, 2013

Gimme a V!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.


Prepare yourselves! Three posts in quick succession. Over the weekend I got some work done on my V, W and X embroideries. None of them are finished, but you know.  So here's V.

Song: C'est la Vie
Singer: Shania Twain
Album: Up!
Writers: R.J. Lange/Shania Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.