April 29, 2013

Gimme a W!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.


So here's W! Yay. Love this song. Hm. Whatever happened to this girl after she was on Nashville Star? Will have to Google it and figure it out.

Song: What If It All Goes Right
Singer: Melissa Lawson
Album: What If It All Goes Right (single)
Writer: I can't find it.  I think she wrote it but don't quote me on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.