April 29, 2013

Gimme a X!

Below is my contribution for today's letter of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For more information about the challenge please visit their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com. If this is your first visit here from the challenge, I'm embroidering song lyrics for each letter. I'm also participating over at The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit, feel free to check that out too.


Confession: Sometimes, okay pretty much all the time, I have a mouth like a drunken sailor. So when I needed an X song and found this one, the very first line stuck out and I knew I had to embroider it and hang it up in my bedroom. I thought the hearts, flowers, stars and blobs would be a nice girly touch. :)

Song: In My Next Life
Singer: Terri Clark
Album: In My Next Life (single)
Writers: Jim Collins, Terri Clark & Tom Shapiro

Not the greatest video but it's all I could find. Sorry :(

3 comments:

  1. Beware of drunken sailor mouth. Nice embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this life has been awfully interesting! In my next life, Jesus will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations in completing the A to Z Challenge.

    Yvonne
    A to Z AMBASSADOR.

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comment? Just wanna say hi? Leave me a message. I respond to every comment so I suggest clicking the link below that says "Suscribe by email" to get my response in your inbox.